GE Voluson E6 Ultrasound Machine System - HD Live 3D/4D Scanner (+) RAB6-D Probe
- Manufacturer Refurbished in 2017 - In Great Condition!
- BT13 - 2011 ~ 2014 - Possible year model (Depending on inventory)
- This unit comes with HD LIVE
- Based on the innovative Radiance System Architecture, GE Voluson E6 Ultrasound Machine delivers excellent 2D and 3D/4D image quality and color Doppler to address your clinical needs, while automated features and ergonomic design help make short work of busy schedules.
- 30-Day Warranty
- BT13, 19" High Resolution flat panel display, HD LIVE, Color Doppler, PW Doppler, M-Mode, Angio, Tissue Doppler, Advanced 4D, DICOM, SonoNT, Vocal II, Advanced VCI, Advanced STIC, ATO, Coded Harmonics, CE, HD-Flow, B-Flow, XTD, SRI II, CrossXBeam, Sono RS, Scan Assistant, Virtual Convex, AMM, Elastography
- (+) NEW RAB6-D - 3D/4D Imaging Convex Probe - Bandwidth: 2 - 8 MHz (BT12), 2 - 7 MHz (BT13)
- Free after-sales technical support is available from KPI during installation and over the course of the standard limited warranty. Technical support is available after the warranty period at an hourly cost per issue.
All images and content are copyright protected. © KPI - All Rights Reserved.
- Easy one-touch button workflow - Commonly-used scanning modes are right at your fingertips on the main screen of the touch panel
- Easy imaging with automated tools and intuitive workflow
- On-board connectivity features allow you to store and transmit data securely and easily
- HD LIVE - This innovative rendering technology helps provide exceptional anatomical realism with increased depth perception to help enhance clinical confidence. This imaging capability can help you achieve a deep understanding of relational anatomy and enrich patient communication.
- Advanced VCI - Adjusts slice thickness on 3D or 4D images to help enhance contrast resolution with use of render techniques such as bone and tissue renderings.
- Advanced STIC plus B-Flow offers angiographic-like display for visualization of the fetal cardiovascular image.
- SonoNT (Sonography-based Nuchal Translucency) helps provide semi-automatic, standardized measurements of the nuchal and intracranial translucency as early as 11 weeks. It can integrate easily into your workflow. SonoNT helps reduce the inter-and-intra-observer variability that comes with manual measurements, and helps provide you with the reproducibility you demand