GE Voluson E8 - HD Live Ultrasound Machine System (+) 3D/4D RAB6-D Convex Probe
- Manufacturer Refurbished in 2017 - In Great Condition!
- BT13 - 2011 ~ 2014 - Possible year model (Depending on inventory)
- This unit comes with HD LIVE
- The GE Voluson E8 Ultrasound is designed to keep pace with busy practices - handling routine to complex women's health exams with ease and precision.
- Leveraging the Radiance Architecture, this machine delivers workflow flexibility and clinical efficiency to maximize your day.
- The imaging excellence of the system will enhance your diagnostic confidence with extraordinary image clarity and speed.
- 30-Day Warranty
- BT13, 19" High Resolution flat panel display, HD LIVE, Color Doppler, PW Doppler, M-Mode, Angio, Tissue Doppler, Advanced 4D, DICOM, SonoNT, Vocal II, Advanced VCI, Advanced STIC, ATO, Coded Harmonics, CE, HD-Flow, B-Flow, XTD, SRI II, CrossXBeam, Sono RS, Scan Assistant, Virtual Convex, AMM, Elastography
- (+) NEW RAB6-D - 3D/4D Imaging Convex Probe - Bandwidth: 2 - 8 MHz (BT12), 2 - 7 MHz (BT13)
- Free after-sales technical support is available from KPI during installation and over the course of the standard limited warranty. Technical support is available after the warranty period at an hourly cost per issue.
All images and content are copyright protected. © KPI - All Rights Reserved.
- Easy to acquire 2D/3D images, excellent color Doppler sensitivity and sophisticated 3D/4D technologies
- Enhanced exam efficiency and accuracy through its automation tools
- A simplified exam process, from patient scheduling to exam reporting, with ViewPoint integration
- The ability to expand your services as your practice needs evolve
- A busy practice does not have time to manipulate settings to obtain critical image detail. With the innovative Radiance Architecture, you don't have to - it's all right there on the screen.
- The innovative design and powerful capabilities of the Radiance Architecture takes the work out of scanning and lets you focus on the image detail for diagnostic assurance.
- Advanced beamformer design - enhancing contrast resolution by moving more functions from hardware to software
- High performance CPU - delivering faster processing speeds and frame rates
- Parallel processing - improving image quality and frame rates