Philips IE33 Ultrasound System xMatrix with Live 3D Cardiac (+) 1 Transducer Probe
- 2017 Factory Remanufactured - Like NEW! - In Original Retail Box (Diamond Select)
- xMatrix Philips iE33 Ultrasound Scanner Machine combines exceptional 2D and Live 3D image clarity in the same transducer and a host of easy-to-use tools, xMATRIX echo system addresses the clinical needs of managing patients with cardiac disease.
- 30-Day Warranty
- Free after-sales technical support is available from KPI during installation and over the course of the standard limited warranty. Technical support is available after the warranty period at an hourly cost per issue.
- NEW - 20" LCD Flat Panel Monitor, Live 3D Cardiac, SonoCT/XRES, CD/DVD Writer, Color Doppler, CW/PW Doppler, M-Mode, Angio, Tissue Doppler Imaging (TDI), Live 3D, Auto Doppler, Netlink DICOM 3.0, Query Retrieve, IMT, ROI Tools, Strain Q, CMQ, Acquisition Protocol (Stress Echo), Smart Exam, Language: English
- Printer NOT Included
- (+) NEW S5-1 - PureWave Cardiac Sector Transducer - Bandwidth: 1 - 5 MHz
- OR (+) NEW C5-1 - PureWave Convex Transducer - Bandwidth: 1 - 5 MHz
- OR (+) NEW L9-3 - Vascular Linear Transducer - Bandwidth: 3 - 9 MHz
- Free technical support is available from KPI during installation and over the course of the standard limited warranty. Technical support is available after the warranty period at an hourly cost per issue.
- Adult Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Vascular, Abdominal TCD, Compact Adapter Capabilities
- The biggest breakthrough in piezoelectric transducer material in 40 years is PureWave crystal technology. The pure, uniform crystals of PureWave are 85% more efficient than conventional piezoelectric material, resulting in exceptional performance. This technology allows for improved penetration in difficult patients with a single transducer and for excellent detailed resolution.
- As the evidence mounts that volume imaging can provide highly relevant information, more and more clinicians are searching for a way to incorporate 3D imaging into their exams. This device removes the barriers to 3D imaging, giving clinicians the power to choose 2D, 3D or combination imaging without disrupting workflow. With the highly-ergonomic X5-1 transducer, a simple push of a button brings Live 3D imaging to any exam.
- Technology that delivers outstanding 2D image clarity on your most difficult-to-image patients, and then, with the touch of a button, converts to Live 3D. You can also obtain challenging views, such as apical two-chamber, more easily. Rather than manually rotating the transducer and searching for a window that isn't obscured by ribs, you can use iRotate to electronically access the view within the acoustical window between ribs.
- By using dual-volume display, simultaneous views of the mitral valve from both the LA and LV aspect can be acquired. Use calibrated measurements on the Live 3D volume or MPR views without using a quantification program.
- Special shipping requirements may delay shipping time.
All images and content are copyright protected. © KPI - All Rights Reserved.
- The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item.